INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Personal information: You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
- Contact us : If you email us through the Contact Us link on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Questionnaires and Surveys : We occasionally may ask visitors to our web site to complete online surveys and opinion polls about their activities, attitudes and interests. These surveys help us serve you better and improve the usefulness of our site. In conducting these surveys we may ask you for your name and email address. We do not keep any personal information about you in connection with your participation in a saosis.com survey unless you specifically agree to provide that information
- Send Content to a Friend: You can send certain content to your friends. To do so, we ask you to provide your name and your friend’s email address. We use this information to send the content to your friend.
- Contact Saosis’s Board of Directors: On saosis.com, we provide a phone number, a postal address and an email address so visitors can report complaints about Saosis accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters or other concerns to the board of directors or Audit Committee. If you email us, please be aware that you will be providing us with your email address and any other information you include in your email.
We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit this web site. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our web site to our visitors. We collect this information either through Cookie Technology or with Web Beacons, as explained below.
- Cookies: Like many companies, we use browser cookies on this web site. Browser cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain web sites. We use browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before or if you’re a new visitor and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site.The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. Remember though, without browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our web site features.We also use flash cookies on our web site to enhance your online experience. Flash cookies are similar to browser cookies, except that they can store data more complex than simple text. Flash cookies, by themselves, cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. In addition, flash cookies cannot access or remember your email address or other personal information unless you provide the information on this site. We use flash cookies to provide you with a better user experience.
- Information we share: We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our web site visitors, except as described here. We may share information provided by our visitors to saosis.com with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided through this web site in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement
- Links to other sites: We provide links to other web sites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites
- Childrens private policy: This web site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we willdeletethe information from our records.Some links on Saosis.com take web site visitors to sites that are directed to kids. These web sites have their own privacy notices that address children’s privacy. We encourage you to read these privacy notices if you visit any linked sites directed to children.
- How we protect personal information: We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this web site.
- Updates to our privacy statements: This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this web site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement and indicate at the top of the statement when it was most recently updated.