It is a ready made compost fertilizer / compost mixture / vegetable growing compost / organic manure / organic compost soil. We manufacture vegetable waste compost in 50 kg bag that has been decomposed and recycled as a compost mixture and soil amendment. Organic Compost is a key ingredient in organic farming. At the simplest level, we use the process of composting which requires making a heap of wet organic matter known as green waste (leaves, food waste) and waiting for the materials to break down into humus after a period of weeks or months. The decomposition process in compost manure fertilizer is aided by shredding the plant matter, adding water, ensuring proper aeration by regularly turning the mixture and special cluster of bacteria that help in decomposing.
Specification for compost fertilizer (from natural sources)
- Nitrogen (N) = 0.90% – 2%
- Phosphorous (P) = 0.50% – 2%
- Potassium (K) = 0.90% – 1%
Other plant nutrients found in Udvidpushti in variable trace amounts are as follows;
- Boron (B)
- Calcium (Ca)
- Chlorine (Cl)
- Copper (Cu)
- Iron (Fe)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Calcium (Ca)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S)
Dose / Application Procedure
Home gardening / kitchen gardening / in house gardening / small gardening in pots – about 100 gm / 15 days
Home gardening / kitchen gardening / in house gardening / small gardening in open area – about 1 kg / square feet / 15 days
Large scale farming in open land for paddy, vegetables, fruit plants, mango tree etc. – 100 kg / bigha ( 1/3 of an Acre)
Why organic manure is needed in organic farming as fertilizer ?
The soil is the heart of an organic system, feeding plants via intricate relationships with micro flora and fauna. Microbial activity within the soil processes compost manure fertilizer to provide a range of minerals and nutrients to the plants. These are used by the crop to achieve healthy, vigorous growth. Biodiversity within the system and optimum crop health, work together to minimize the incidence of pest and disease attack.
Good compost for vegetable garden energizes the soil food web, which is made up of microscopic bacteria and fungi, along with earthworms, crickets, and many other life forms. Many fungi form symbiotic, or mutually rewarding, partnerships with plant roots, making it possible for vegetables to feed themselves more efficiently. Research shows that Organic Compost enhances the ability of tomatoes and other vegetables to stand up to common diseases and may improve their flavor and nutrition, too. Organic Compost also helps the soil retain moisture. Through composting you enhance your garden’s ability to grow healthy plants while reducing your volume of trash.
What is the difference between compost fertilizer / organic compost / organic manure and chemical fertilizers?
The most simplest way to distinguish between organic compost or compost mixture or organic manure and chemical fertilizer is to remember this: Organic Compost feeds the soil and fertilizer feeds the plants.
Chemical fertilizer adds to the soil’s nutrient supply, but instead of feeding the soil food web, the ingredients in chemical fertilizers are intended to meet the needs of fast-growing plants.
While recommended amounts of compost can be quite general, fertilizer application rates are based on the needs of plants. Either organic or conventional fertilizers work well for vegetables, but organic fertilizers have been shown to be friendlier to the soil food web.
Chemical fertilizer can also feed composting, but continual use may throw soil chemistry out of balance and discourage microbes. See fertilizer to explore your fertilizer options.
Benefits of using good compost for vegetable garden / flower garden / large scale farming or as potting soil
- Nutrient Supply; Compost fertilizer contains significant quantities of macro and micro nutrients from natural sources. Hence additional application of chemical based phosphate or potash fertilizers or urea often becomes unnecessary.
- Reduced nutrient losses and improved cation exchange capacity; Light textured soils (in the sandy categories) possess low cation exchange capacities (CEC) and adding compost fertilizer or manure or organic compost raises the CEC of these soils. This enables the soil to better hold onto nutrients, such as potash and nitrogen, which would otherwise leach beyond the rooting depth.
- Better plant survival and growth; Although ideal soil conditions are found under long-term grassland and woodland areas, most
landscapers have to deal with very poor soil conditions. Most landscape trees and shrubs have been selected to tolerate poor soil conditions, but they cannot tolerate compacted soils or seasonal water logging. Organic matter is therefore required to improve soil conditions, providing benefits outlined within this section of the manual. Good growth during plant establishment, and sustained
growth and plant quality need adequate levels of organic matter in the soil.
- Reduction in soil compaction; Many experiments have shown that organic matter present in compost fertilizer / compost / compost mixture improves the aggregate strength of soils.
- Improvement in soil water holding capacity; As one of the overall benefits of improved soil structure, the infiltration of rainfall and irrigation water is improved, as is soil water holding capacity – especially on light soils.
- Control erosion and weeds (by mulching with compost); Organic Compost mulches act as a physical protective barrier to the soil surface. They can provide enormous benefits to landscape plantings through weed control (when a coarse particle size grade is used),
moisture conservation, moisture percolation and erosion control
- Microorganisms increase soil aggregation, recycle nutrients and suppress soil borne diseases; The organic matter in compost is populated by microorganisms which supplement those already present in the soil. The microorganisms utilize organic matter as an energy source and release polysaccharides and humic substances that help form soil aggregates and improve the structure of soil.
Other useful information
This product can be used as vegetable waste composting, vegetable growing compost, compost for vegetable garden, organic manure for plants, organic manure for plants, compost for home garden, organic vegetable compost for vegetable growing, organic compost soil as a replacement for soil.
To buy this product online, click on the following links;
buy online compost manure fertilizer, buy organic compost, buy compost mixture, buy best compost for plants