About Organic Neem Based Insecticide:
Organic Neem Based Insecticide:An Organic Pesticide & Organic Insecticide in pellet form which is made from 100% natural, ecological and biodegradable product such as Neem , Neem oil and it’s derivatives. Neem oil which makes it suitable for use both as a fertilizer and for the control of harmful pests and insects in plants. Blite is very efficient in controlling soil based fungi, bacteria and nematodes. Though Blite is applied in the soil it protects the crop from damaged caused by fungi, bacteria and nematodes. Neem cake dust present in Blite reduces the alkalinity of the soil because it produces organic acids.The calcium and magnesium they contain help neutralize alkalinity.
Blite – Organic Insecticide and Organic Pesticide Key contents:
- Neem Oil
- Neem Cake
- Other derivatives from Neem Seed Kernel
Nutritional facts of Neem Oil, Neem Cake dust, Neem Fertilizer:
- Organic carbon > 72%
- Organic matter > 80%
- Neem oil > 15 %
- Neem extract > 85 %
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) < 5%
- Calcium ( Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + Sulphur (S) + Zinc (Zn) + Iron (Fe) < 10000 ppm
Use of Neem Cake in agriculture, which is also known as Neem Organic Manure or Neem Organic Fertilizer, when used regularly over a time and put and end to fungicidal problem in land
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape, Banana, Papaya etc.): 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- VEGETABLES: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- POTATO: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton etc.): 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
How Blite Works in Plants?
Neem cake dust present in Blite has shown great effectiveness against insects but also as a systemic fungicide for the treatment of sick trees or crops, protecting their roots. Used as a preventative, it can prevent fungal diseases from invading plants. It can also be used to treat crops threatened by snails and slugs from the gardens.
- It breaks the life cycle of the insect
- By ingesting the Neem oil along with the plant, the insect no longer wants to eat and dies. This is how it acts. It is an inhibitor of insect growth, reduces the fertility of the insect.Inhibits the development of larvae and eggs and breaks its life cycle.It is with the advantage of not interfering with the food chain, leaving no residue or debris and not affecting the beneficial insects for agriculture.
- It takes a week since it acts when swallowed not by contact.The effect is not immediate, but it requires the necessary time for the insect to eat it and get sick something that usually takes between 5 and 7 days.
What are the Advantages of using Blite in the Garden Soil?
- Natural Insecticide: Neem Extract, Neem Products, Neem Fertilizer has about 150 biologically active ingredients such as Azadirachitin, with an extraordinary potential to act as a natural insecticide. If you Blite, there would no need to use toxic synthetic chemicals. blite acts as a systemic insecticide inhibiting Feeding insects and breaking their life cycle. Respect beneficial insects: Neem oil does not affect beneficial insects such as bees or ladybugs since they do not eat the plant and Neem oil acts by ingestion.
- Safe and Beneficial for Humans and Animals: Neem Extracts is safe for humans and animals. Moreover, it is an excellent home remedy for problematic skin in case of dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, etc. In fact, “Neem” in Sanskrit means “he who heals everything”, being Neem oil one of the substances most used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Fungicide strengthener of the plant: As well as acting beneficially in our body, it also protects the plant and strengthens it against the attack of bacteria. In addition, it provides nitrogen and nutrients for the plant.
- Completely biodegradable: Unlike the chemical insecticides that end up in our rivers, crops, forests, in the air and everywhere.Neem oil is completely biodegradable and compatible with the environment because it leaves no residue or favors the development of resistant species.
Other key benefits of Blite
The Blite has several benefits for which many people choose to use it in their garden:
- Blite does not harm beneficial insects’ auxiliary fauna that must be found naturally in orchards and gardens with a rich biodiversity, as is the case of earthworms, bees, butterflies, etc.
- By using Blite, you can avoid the use of garden pesticides and synthetic products in your garden by applying more natural and friendly remedies to the environment and our health such as Neem.
- blite has fertilizing action of the soil or cultivation substrate – The main active principle of Neem is azadirachtin, which has insect repellent action plague and breaks the life cycle of insects preventing their multiplication.
- Another way to use Neem, in addition to oil, is to macerate the leaves and apply it to the plants to prevent or fight the aforementioned pests and diseases.
- Blite is biodegradable, is not toxic neither for people, nor for animals or auxiliary fauna and on the other hand, it is very effective.
Best natural insecticide and pesticide for soil and plants
Neem Oil is one of the most widespread insecticides of natural origin in the agricultural sector worldwide.Thanks mainly to its great preventive effect against a large number of pests. It comes from the Neem tree.
Blite is a 100% natural, ecological, and biodegradable product indicated for the control of parasites in the soil. Nematodes, worms, soil larvae, etc. Its properties make it suitable both as a fertilizer and for the control of pests. It is a systemic product. That is why the plant absorbs it by the root and distributes it through its vascular tissues. The Neem cake and Neem Oil have also reduced the alkalinity of the soil because it produces organic acids.
Blite is one of the best Insecticides for a vegetable garden and organic pesticides on the market today. Blite acts effectively against aphids, whitefly, soil fly, mites, red spider, nematodes, cochineal, and thrips.So it is also widely used in the field of cannabis cultivation as a preventive and treatment. Blite is also worked best as an organic garden pest control.
Blite is a completely organic insecticide, so you can apply it with total tranquility in organic farming And also you can apply in conventional agriculture. It is biodegradable, respectful of the environment and leaves no residue. It is suitable for indoor cultivation and for outdoor cultivation, for organic crops and for mineral or bio-mineral cultivation. It does not negatively affect humans, mammals or insect. It is beneficial for plants such as butterflies, worms, and bees that actively participate in pollination processes.
Why we use Neem Cake, Neem Powder, Neem Extract and Neem Products as Neem Organic Manure or Neem Organic Fertilizer?
The Neem is a tree which has been the object of worldwide interest due to its multiple qualities.It is an efficient natural pesticide and fugicide for vegetable that controls a range of insects of agricultural and veterinary importance.It is also known as the “tree of life” or “village pharmacy” for its wide medicinal use against a variety of human diseases. It is used in the pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture of cosmetics, toothpaste, and soaps. It also has forest use; it grows well in poor soils.It serves as fertilizer and organic fertilizer for the soil, as a windbreak barrier, as a living fence, as a resting place for livestock or as firewood.
Especially in combination, these ingredients work against many parasites and pests. For this reason, Neem oil or Neem Cake are also used as an insecticide. Of course, everyone will now wonder if this is really suitable for Humans and Animals, which is also completely understandable. But Neem oil is relatively harmless to mammals and, of course, humans, if some things are considered.
Neem is essential to treat pests and diseases and works as a natural garden pest control. We explain everything here how it works in plants, against soil insect control and fungi.
Oil that made from Neem is obtained from the leaves and seeds of the Azadirachta Indica tree, also called as Lila. Neem oil is an excellent ally in for organic garden pest control that prevents and treats pests.That keeps plants healthy and avoids disease without harming the environment, plants, beneficial insects or our own health.
Neem – When used Pesticide and Insecticide, it’s Characteristics and Mode of Action
The active principle of Neem is extracted mainly from the seed.For this, in the manufacturing method, a technology based on the use of carbon dioxide (CO2) at a pressure and temperature higher than the critical point of the extract is used.That leads to the absence of waste undesirable solvents, waxes, etc., this technology allows a very high qualitative level.
It acts as a great regulator of insect life. It breaks the reproductive cycles, the ovopositions that come to hatch: larvae, nymphs, and pupae, do not reach their adult state. It is repellently acting as alarm pheromones and poses an extremely powerful anticomida. Its active substances are compatible with the environment and have no danger of toxicity in its handling. It acts by ingestion and contact. When applied, adult insects stop eating until their death.
The oviposition of the females having penetrated active substance in the eggs. It is blocked the biosynthesis of the hormone that regulates the metamorphosis of larvae, nymphs, and pupae. When all these processes are interrupted, the plagues are extinguished. It is completely biodegradable and natural. It is respectful to pollinating insects such as the bee and natural entomophagy predators like the ladybug.
The repetitive use prevents the development of new species that are resistant. It can be mixed with other insecticides and in fact, this improves its action and organic nematode control.
Chemical Components of Neem
Neem has biologically active constituents such as triterpenoids which is more specifically called limonoids.And of these the most important are azadirachtin, Saladin, meliantrol. It is recognizing the following effects.Interrupting or inhibiting the development of eggs, larvae and pupae, block the change of larvae to nymphs, repels larvae and adults.It repels the females to oviposit, sterilizes adults, it poisons larvae and adults.It discourages insects from feeding, confuses the insects to perform the metamorphosis, and inhibits the formation of chitin.
It can be affirmed that in general terms the Neem extracts affect about 300 species of insects in the following orders: Orthoptera (grasshoppers), Blattaria (cockroaches), Homoptera (aphids), Lepidoptera (butterflies), Diptera (flies), Coleoptera (beetles and weevils), Hymenoptera (wasps and ants), Isoptera (termites), Thysanoptera (trips) and Siphonaptera (flea). The Neem extracts are effective to protect plants from defoliators, without affecting the bees which are beneficial for pollination.
In Neem, it does not create any resistance in the insects, since the complex mixture of active ingredients, prevents that they acquire immunity, while chemical-synthetic products, which often contain an active ingredient, do come to be tolerated by insects. In addition, Neem extracts are not toxic to beneficial insects such as certain wasps, butterflies, and bees, due to their eating habits or due to differences in their metabolism.
It also has a fungicidal effect against fungi such as powdery mildew, mildew, black mottle, botrytis or gray rot, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, phylloxera, and alternaria.
Effect of Neem Cake on Pests in Insects
Neem is known above all for its repellent effect since it gives off a very powerful odor that scares off insects. It makes the taste of plants very bitter, so insects do not eat them. In addition to its repellent effect, it also has a treatment effect.Because of it negatively, influences the hormonal system of insects, affecting the development or growth, reproduction and getting them to have difficulties feeding themselves correctly. It prevents them from passing from one state to another in their metamorphic meta-processes. For example, the passage from larva to chrysalis,it also makes insects do not develop a harder exoskeleton.
The treatment effect of Neem oil is not immediate. But you have to wait a few days to notice. It is because it does not kill insects by contact at the moment that weakens them little by little. Plants, with their use, little by little, are seeing increased resistance to pests and fungal infections. Neem oil can also be used to protect the plant from diseases caused by fungi and bacteria.
Currently, azadirachtin is the most effective element that is extracted from the Neem tree for the fight against pests. It seems to be effective against 90% of the pests. It does not get to kill the insects, or at least it does not do it immediately, but it chases them away masterfully and interrupts their growth and reproduction. Research has been carried out over the past few years that have shown that it is the most effective pest repellent and regulator that has never been tested. Pure azadirachtin is so effective and powerful that only with a very small amount does the insect reach or touch the plants.
Why Neem Cake Pellet is Better than Neem Dust?
Neem Oil smell due to presence of Neem Oil in Neem cake is the most effective ingredients which keeps pest and insects away from your plants. Neem cake which is usually available in Neem Cake Dust form, begins to loose its quality in 5 to 7 days afterapplication. As the content of Neem Oil in Neem Cake reduces, it begins to decompose into organic matter. Which is an excellent plant food. With in 10 days from date of application it decomposes completely. At this stage it is also called as Neem Cake Manure or Neem Cake Fertilizer. Therefore, the characteristic of Neem dust as organic pesticide and organic insecticide only last for maximum 7 days from the date of application.
Where as in Neem Pellet, the surface oil evaporates as quickly as Neem cake dust but the inner neem oil content takes over 25 days to evaporate completely. There fore, effectively, Neem Pellets works 3 times more efficiently than traditional Neem cake.
These Neem Pellets are made under machine pressure. No chemicals or no binding materials are ever used. Over time when moisture present in the air begins to the pellets, the break down process starts. The fresh Neem oil present in side the pellet comes in contact with the air.