SEAGROW -tea is an organic fertilizer for tea plant.Presence of ALGINATE in Humic acid improves the fertility and water holding capacity of the tea bush.it contains L- Amino acids and every other macro and micro nutrients in chelated form which is easily absorbed by the tea plants. L-Amino acids boost chlorophyll concentration in the tea plant leading to higer degree of photosynthesis.
DOSE: Plantation or mother bush: 1gm/Liter or 250 gm/Hector Old tea plant: 2gm/liter or 500 gm/Hector
- Natural growth regulator present in Seaweed such as PHYTO HARMONES play active role in tea plant viability,root respirational formation & growth it helps to retain water soluble inorganic fertilizers in soil and releases them as needed to the tea plants
- Presence of natural Phyto harmones such as CYTOKININ,AUXIN & GLIBBERLLINS helps in better development of root system.
- It contains ANTITOXINS to fend off bacteria and viruses and promote strength to deter nematodes,diseases and pests
- It helps plant to endure environment stress due to presences of natural BETAINS harmons
- It promotes additional additional stems,branches and buds when sprayed at regular interval
Dry matter: 80-85%