Seaweed extract fertilizer is an Organic plant growth supplement (PGR) in liquid form. It contains a large percentage of Macronutrients and Micronutrients in natural forms. Seaweed extract fertilizer also contains natural supplements and growth booster.
This product is also known as ascophyllum nodosum fertilizer.
Apart from this, seaweed extract fertilizer contains Bio-Active matters which are not found in any other similar plant growth promoters. Therefore, this is the best seaweed fertilizer.
Seaweed plant fertilizer is an 100% water soluble liquid fertilizer. It is Organic, Non Toxic to plants and animals and completely chemical free.
seaweed fertilizer can be applied to all kinds of plants such as flowering plants, fruit plants, vegetable plants, indoor plants etc.
Liquid seaweed fertilizer is also used in hydroponic application.
Seaweed extract fertilizer has 25% extract from freshly available Ascophyllum nodosum plants, a small portion of Amino Acid, Potassium Humate, and Fulvic acids are added to keep up higher balanced nutritional value in the product.
When seaweed is applied to the plants it provides the plant with balanced growth supplements, natural hormone supplements, and growth booster supplements.
Seaweed due to its natural micronutrient contents, natural Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), growth hormones contents such as Alginic Acid, Gibberellins, Cytokinins, Mannitol, etc. are some times referred to as Bio Fertilizer.
Besides this, Seaweed also has plenty of Oceanic BioActive matters such as Mannitol, Polyphenol, Betaine, Lignin, Oligos, Phycocolloid, Cytokinin, Trehalase, etc which are very essential for improving germination, root development, leaf quality, general plant vigor, and resistance to pathogens.
SEAWEED is one of the best organic liquid fertilizer you can use on your plants. seaweed contains organic 63 different macro and micronutrients. Apart from all most the macro and micronutrients available it also contains many different types of Oceanic BioActive matters that are difficult to find in other organic liquid fertilizers.
Key benefits of seaweed extract fertilizer
- It promotes more buds when applied as the plants are beginning to bud.
- Extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables if applied 10 days before harvesting
- Lengthens the life of cut flowers if they are sprayed with Liquid Seaweed a day or two before cutting
- Treating seeds or seed pieces with Liquid Seaweed before planting will improve seed germination, root growth, and early seedling vigor.
- It acts as a rooting solution also. Place cuttings in a solution of Liquid Seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. When planting, water in with Liquid Seaweed solution.
- You can use it as a soil treatment to grow healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants.
- It promotes vigorous growth and helps deter pests and diseases on fruit, flowers, vegetables, lawns, etc.
- Feeds all indoor and outdoor plants
- 100% organic all-purpose
How to apply seaweed fertilizer
You need to mix 2 ml in a liter of water and drench the plant completely by spraying. The best time to spray is after 4 pm when the sunlight is not strong. The longer the solution remains on the leaves the better result it will yield.
The best way to apply this fertilizer is to spray on the leaves. When you spray, the maximum amount of nutrition goes directly into the plant system in a very short time and the plant growth & development is instant.
However, the quality of your soil should be good and conducive for proper plant growth. If your soil quality is not up to the mark and you try to develop your plants by providing your plants nutrition through foliar application, it will work but not to the full extent.
Therefore, if the quality of your soil is not up to the mark, apart from foliar spray, apply this seaweed extract fertilizer also on the soil as per example given bellow;
Foliar application (application through spray on the leaves) – 2 ml / L
Soil application (drenching the soil) – 5 ml / L
For example, today 1st of January, you are spraying seaweed extract fertilizer on the leaves of the plant at the ratio of 2 ml / L of water. On 7th of January, drench the plant’s soil with a 5 ml / L solution. Repeat spraying fertilizer on the leaves of the plant at the ratio of 2 ml / L on 14th January. Similarly repeat drenching the soil on 21st January and so on.
By this method, you supply your plant with round the clock seaweed fertilizer nutrition which your plant can take as and when it requires.
1. Seaweed extract concentrate > 25% w/w
2. Amino acids + Fulvic acid + Humic acid >1880 ppm
3. Nitrigen (N) + Phosphorus (p205) + Potassium (k20) > 3000 ppm
4. Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + Copper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 900 ppm
5. Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1000 ppm
6. Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins < 100 ppm
7. Auxins + Alginic Acid + Cytokinis + Mannitol + Gibberellins < 500 ppm
Crop specific application procedure of Seaweed
Fruit plants(Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya): After 15 days of planting: Spray 2ml/1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Vegetable plants: After 15 days of sowing spray 2ml/1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Potato: After 15 days of sowing spray 2ml/1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Crops such as (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Groundnut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton): After 15 days of sowing spray 2ml/1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Flower and foliage plants: After 15 days of sowing spray 2ml/1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.