Buy Organic Flower Fertilizer
What are the essential elements of an organic flower fertilizer?
A best organic flower fertilizer should contain three major elements,
- Phosphorus or Phosphate (P): Stimulates root systems.
- Potassium or Potash (K): Aids in flower (and fruit) formation.
- Finally, Nitrogen (N): Promotes healthy foliage.
Seagrow Rose is a Potassium rich organic fertilizer. Seagrow Organic Rose Fertilizer gives plants the nutrients they need to develop lush foliage, abundant blooms, and also high yields. It promotes abundant and beautiful blooms. It is formulated with important micro nutrients for maximum plant performance which improves disease resistance. Contains time released nitrogen for extended feeding. Rose plant need fertilizer that is slow release, contains higher Potassium for better steam, buds and leaves developments. Organic fertilizer is good for rose plants
How To Use: Rose plant should be fertilized once in every 15 days during seasons. Mix 10 gm/16 L water. Available in powder form which 100% water soluble. Do not mix this product with any other chemical / organic plant food. Do not spray or give plant any other chemical / organic food 7 days before or after application, doing so may result in over dose.
- Contain three major elements (Nitrogen, Potassium, and Phosphorus )
- Energizes your plants to produce bountiful flowers and yields.
- Increase overall number of healthy & vibrant flowers.
- Variety of application methods: Foliar spray or drench pots/soil bed.
- 100% Natural & Organic
- People, pet and environmentally friendly.