Liquid seaweed fertilizer. You are buying liquid seaweed fertilizer online. Explicitly, orders online & save 30% money. Liquid seaweed fertilizer is an organic plant growth promoter. Liquid seaweed fertilizer is formulated from the best quality seaweed fertilizer consisting of ascophyllum nodosum seaweed and kelp seaweed. Liquid seaweed fertilizer is 100% water-soluble seaweed fertilizer.
What is so special about liquid seaweed fertilizer?
Liquid seaweed fertilizer is an organic plant growth promoter. In other words, it contains no harmful chemicals.
Liquid seaweed fertilizer contains 63 different macronutrients and micronutrients in organic form. This product can be applied to all kinds of plants at any stage.
This is one of the best liquid plant growth promoters that you can buy online. Liquid seaweed-based plant fertilizer has long been used to boost overall plant growth. Liquid seaweed fertilizers offer many benefits to plants in comparison to other organic plant growth promoters.
Liquid seaweed fertilizer promotes stronger, healthier plants. When plants are stronger and healthier they are better able to withstand environmental stresses such as drought, salinity, insect pests, and diseases.
What are the key product features of liquid seaweed fertilizer?
- Fertilizer is a completely natural, organic kelp fertilizer for plants
- Made from the finest seaweed plant Ascophyllum Nodosum
- Contains 25% seaweed extract
- Balanced organic plant food
- Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium in organic form
- Also contains Zinc, Boron, Sulphur, Magnesium, etc
- Contains Bio-Active matters
What is liquid seaweed fertilizer?
Liquid seaweed fertilizer is simply what its name suggests: a fertilizer that has been derived from natural seaweed sources.
Our seaweed extract fertilizer is organic and is made from the finest seaweed harvested off the Norwegian coastline. Seaweed is collected, some of the saltwater rinsed away, and then allowed to decompose or ferment in water until the plant material is broken down into a liquid or slurry.
Why should you buy a liquid seaweed fertilizer for agriculture use?
- INCREASE GROWTH: Improves seed germination and increases root growth development. Hence producing quality flowers and tasty fruits.
- BALANCE NUTRITION: Promotes balanced growth of plants and increases bloom set and size of flowers & fruits. It contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus required by plant growth, and chelating trace elements like Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, etc. which supply all nutrition in balance.
- DISEASE RESISTANCE: Boosts the immunity and resistance in plants against drought resistance, frost protection, and stress recovery.
- Seaweed Extract > 25 % w/w
- Amino Acids + Fulvic Acid + Humic Acid > 1.88 % w/w
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 3 %
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + copper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 900 ppm
- Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1000 ppm
- Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins < 10 ppm
- Auxins + Alginic Acid + Cytokinis + Mannitol + Gibberellins < 500 ppm
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya): After 15 days of planting: Spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- VEGETABLES: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- POTATO: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Groundnut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton): After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: After 15 days of sowing 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval.
- Extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, spray 10 days before harvesting. To lengthen the life of cut flowers, spray a day or two before cutting. In lieu of trying to catch specific growth stages, apply every 4 to 7 days. This best seaweed fertilizer should be sprayed in the morning or late afternoon when the leaves stoma is open.
- Organic liquid kelp fertilizer will help stimulate natural root growth, mineral uptake, and overall plant growth and vigor. This can be applied to any type of soil or plant without concern for waste or harmful chemicals
- This plant fertilizer greatly increases your plant’s resistance to stressors such as excessive heat, wind, drought conditions, and more. The seaweed kelp fertilizer will increase the bloom set and size of flowers and fruit. It increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants
- Liquid seaweed acts as an efficacious growth promoter
- Liquid seaweed extract fertilizer is used extensively on a commercial basis, as well as at home for gardeners as an organic soil conditioner
- Reduce herbicide use by adding our liquid seaweed fertilizer [organic seaweed fertilizer], and yet maintain the same kill effectiveness. Using this kelp plant food will lead to healthier crop yields and general plant well being
- Mainly use kelp garden fertilizer on all plants, fruit trees, houseplants as a regular healthful maintenance program to experience healthier plants with stronger, more developed root systems, and bigger blooms and flowers. seaweed fertilizer npk.
- Liquid seaweed solution promotes additional budding
- It extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- The extract lengthens the life of cut flowers
- It can also be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution of liquid seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. When planting seeds or transplanting, water with the solution.
- If applied to crops, the liquid seaweed extract fertilizer increase the nutrient uptake, protein content, and overall quality of the crop.
- Seaweed extract also boosts crop yields, improves the resistance of plants to frost and disease, increases the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, bolsters resistance to stress conditions, and reduces storage losses of fruit.
- It promotes vigorous growth and helps deter pests and diseases on fruit, flowers, vegetables, lawns, etc.
- Seaweed fertilizers are especially useful in organic gardening. They contain almost every micro-nutrient in a fully chelated (immediately available) form.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers act as soil conditioners. The alginates react with metals in the soil and form long, cross-linked polymers in the soil
List of oceanic BioActive matters present?
- Trehalase etc