Buy best micronutrient fertilizer. Is your plant suffering from micronutrient deficiency? In plants, a micronutrient deficiency or trace mineral deficiency is a physiological plant disorder that occurs when a micronutrient is deficient in the soil in which the plant is growing.
Nutrient deficiencies can adversely affect plant growth and development.
Micronutrient fertilizers are required by plants in relatively low quantities. These nutrients directly affect crop growth and development including fruiting and flowering.
Micronutrient fertilizers promote essential plant processes and growth. Micronutrient fertilizers include boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc.
100% Result Guaranteed
Table of contents:
What are you buying?
You are buying Organic Micronutrient fertilizer
Foliar application: Mix 10 gm per 15 L of water. For an acre of land, you need 100 gm [Click here to view bigger packaging available for this product].
- 1st spray: 15 – 20 days after sowing
- 2nd spray: 25 – 30 days after sowing
If you are going for 100% organic cultivation without using chemicals. You need to spray once every 10 days.
Soil application / Drip application: Mix 2 gm / L of water and spray near the roots of the plant. Repeat application once every 10 days.
Spray this solution on the leaves in the early morning or late evening. Do not spray under direct sunlight or when it is raining.
This is a concentrated but balanced liquid micronutrient fertilizer. Do not mix this product with any other products.
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P) + Potassium (K) > 3000 ppm [approximately]
- Iron (Fe) + Calcium (Ca) + Potassium (K) < 600 ppm [approximately]
- Manganese (Mn) + Zinc (Zn) + Boron (B) < 400 ppm [approximately]
Available active ingredients in organic form
Auxins + Betaines + Cytokinis + Alginic acid + Minnito + Lamanarian + 18 Amino acids + polysaccharides + glycine betaine + Chelated micronutrients from organic source + More than 10 different vitamins
List of essential trace minerals for plants
- Boron helps in carbohydrate transport in plant system; it also assists in metabolic regulation. Boron deficiency will often result in bud dieback.
- Chlorine is necessary for osmosis and ionic balance; it also plays a role in photosynthesis.
- Copper is a component of Plant enzymes and vitamin A. Symptoms of copper deficiency include browning of leaf tips and chlorosis.
- Iron is essential for chlorophyll synthesis, which is why an iron deficiency results in chlorosis.
- Manganese helps in chlorophyll formation. Manganese deficient plants will develop chlorosis between the veins of its leaves. The availability of manganese is partially dependent on soil pH.
- Molybdenum is essential to plant health. Molybdenum is used by plants to reduce nitrates into usable forms. Some plants use it for nitrogen fixation, thus it may need to be added to some soils before seeding legumes.
- Nickel is essential for the activation of urease, an enzyme involved with nitrogen metabolism that is required to process urea.
- Zinc participates in chlorophyll formation and also activates many enzymes. Symptoms of zinc deficiency include chlorosis and stunted growth.
What is the visual indication of micronutrient deficiency in your plants?
You can visually inspect the leaves, fruits, or soil to check for micronutrient deficiency. The most common indicator of micronutrient deficiency in your plant boy or in the soil is yellowing leaves. So if these indications are available in your plants you should buy organic micronutrient fertilizer.
Why buy the best micronutrient fertilizer?
Always buy the best micronutrient fertilizer. Organic micronutrients are better than artificial or chemical micronutrient products because they’re the derivatives of plants and animals and therefore contain most or all the micronutrients, macronutrients, and trace elements that are urgently needed by growing plants.
In addition, the best micronutrient fertilizers are naturally slow-releasing and provide nutrients to plants when they need it. This is to say buy the best micronutrient fertilizer.
These micronutrients for plants?
Micronutrients mentioned in this product are for plants. This is an Organic Micronutrient Fertilizer. It is water-soluble. As a result, when mixed with water it becomes liquid micronutrient fertilizer.
buy best micronutrient fertilizer?
As you can see, the 7 essential plant micronutrient elements required by the plant for better growth are as mentioned below;
- Boron (B)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Iron (Fe)
- Copper (Cu)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Chlorine (Cl)
They micronutrient fertilizer constitute in total less than 1% of the dry weight of most plants. As a result, buy the best micronutrient fertilizer online with offers.
How do you add micronutrients to the soil?
The best way to add micronutrients to the soil is to prepare a solution by adding 2 gm per liter of water. Spray the solution near the roots of the plant. All things considered, repeat this process 1 time every 10 days.
To put it differently, the other best way to keep your soil rich with the micronutrients is by adding organic compost. At the same time, the things that go into compost — grass clippings, leaves, plant trimmings, table scraps — already contain various amounts of micronutrients.
What is a good source of boron for plants?
npk fertilizer with micronutrients. Generally speaking, npk fertilizer with micronutrients is a yield booster for Plants that contain Boron.
Likewise, micronutrients are essential for plant growth and play an important role in balanced crop nutrition.
Foundationally, They include Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Zinc (Zn), and Chlorine (Cl). To put more simply, this product is a good source of boron for plants.
What are micronutrients for plants?
Micronutrients for plants. This product is developed specifically to target the leaf or fruit and to deliver a specific nutrient or liquid micronutrient fertilizer mixture exactly when and where the crop needs it, boosting crop performance by overcoming deficiencies. All things considered, one must buy water-soluble micronutrient fertilizer.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is this liquid micronutrient fertilizer?
This micronutrient fertilizer is water-soluble. At the time of spraying, you need to mix this product with water to prepare a solution. This solution is liquid micronutrients fertilizer.
2. Can this product be used in agriculture?
All things considered, this organic micronutrient fertilizer can be used in agriculture. To use this product over an acre of land you need 100 gms per spray. This product will boost your production by 30%.
3. Is it water-soluble?
To clarify, this product is 100% water-soluble.
4. Are these organic micronutrient fertilizer products?
To put more simply, this is an Organic micronutrient product. By this we mean, this is actually an organic micronutrient fertilizer. With this in mind, we recommend that you buy organic micronutrient fertilizers.
5. Can you use these micronutrients in vegetables?
Micronutrients in vegetables. This micronutrient fertilizer is meant to be used in vegetables. To use this product mix 10 gm / in 15 L of water and spray on the leaves once in 10 days.
6. How do you say this is the best micronutrient fertilizer?
Apart from the basic three essential nutrients, Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium (NPK), this product also contains secondary nutrients Sulphur, Calcium, Magnesium and also micronutrients, as a result, which includes iron, manganese, zinc, boron, molybdenum, and copper.
With this in mind, we believe this is the best micronutrient fertilizer.
7. Are these micronutrients suitable for papaya plants?
Micronutrients are suitable for papaya plants. Consequently, most papaya plants need a good amount of Boron to survive. This micronutrients product contains a good quantity of Boron in organic form.
8. Is this multi micronutrients liquid fertilizer?
That is to say, this product contains all most all micronutrients and macronutrients required by a plant for healthy well being. This fertilizer contains Boron, Sulphur, Manganese, Zinc, Nitrogen, Phosphorus etc.
As a result, this is a multi micronutrents liquid fertilizer.
9. Can I use this for citrus trees?
Yes, this fertilizer product can be used for citrus trees. The recommended dose is 10 gm / 15 L of water.