What is granular fertilizer?
Plant nutrients in a dry form shaped into a granular form using modern machinery. It is also a form of dry fertilizer. It is easily spreadable over a large field.
Why should you buy organic granular fertilizer?
Your plants are like teenagers. In the growing seasons, they need food and they need it immediately. If you don’t feed them, there is no better way to improve your little plant’s health, their pest and disease resistance capabilities, flower and fruit product and overall beauty. Applying liquid fertilizers provides a quick fix but it is not a substitute for adding compost or granular organic nutrients to your soil.
So, if you’re one of those gardeners who is not supplying organic soil fertilizer to your plants, listen up. Start by purchasing organic soil fertilizer for plants which is rich in npk, phosphorus, and potassium. Do not buy chemical or synthetic fertilizer, if you end up applying extra you may burn your plants.
Besides soil conditioner will improve the soil structure by increasing aeration, water holding capacity, and nutrients. They release locked up nutrients and loosen up compacted, hardpan and clay soils. Not only that soil conditioner properly maintains the required pH balance.
Benefits of using Eco Granules organic soil fertilizer?
- Eco Granules is an organic granular fertilizer
- It is water-soluble
- Improves soil structure, macro and micronutrient content, water holding capacity and microbial growth in the soil
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microorganisms
- Improves germination and viability of seeds, reduces mortality due to plant transplantation
- It improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement
- Suitable for use in home kitchen gardening, large scale farming, organic farming
The Eco Granules is a homogeneous dispersing granule that combines pure, dry humate and humic acid precursor. Eco Granules provide all of the proven benefits of humic and fulvic acids in an easy to use the product. Humic Granules are a natural soil conditioner that acts as an organic chelator and microbial stimulator. It has a unique carbon matrix which includes a high concentration of trace minerals and organic acids. Humic acid enhances the plant’s ability to take in essential nutrients and improves soil structure.
Why should you buy Eco Granules?
You should buy eco granules if you face the following issues;
- Your plant’s leaves are turning into yellow despite your best efforts
- If you are growing your plants in a container and have no means to replace the soil regularly, you should buy this organic soil conditioner to replace the nutrients already taken up by your plants.
- If your soil is of not good quality and frequently cracks you need to use this product. Because this is a high phosphorus organic fertilizer, which will keep your soil loosen up and not allow cracks. Complete breaking of soil may tear your plant’s tender roots causing serious damage.
- If you are doing transplantation you need to apply this product because it contains organic phosphorus for plants which will help better root and shoot development. Thereby reducing the mortality rate.
- If you have sandy soil. This is probably the best fertilizer for sandy soil
- If you have a kitchen garden and don’t need too much fertilizer for kitchen garden
- If you are looking for organic potassium fertilizer for plants
This product is one of the best sources for Humic acid, Potassium and Phosphorus for your soil.
- Humic acid+Seaweed+Fulvic acid>70%
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (p205) + Potassium (k20) >3%
- Boron +Copper +Zinc +Calcium + Magnesium + Sulfate > 2%
- Cytokinins + Alginic Acid + Mannitol + Gibberellins > 0.5%….And more
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya etc.): 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- VEGETABLES: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- POTATO: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton, etc.): 50 gram / 10-inch pot / 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to apply this fertilizer?
Distribute the granules on top of the soil, near the roots but not very close to the plants. A plant’s root usually spread out. There is no need to physically remove the soil and put the soil fertilizer in it. But if you do, the result will be better and quicker.
what is granular fertilizer and is it better?
An organic fertilizer such as this product, in granular form, is better because it is easy to evenly distribute over large land. Also, the granular formation makes its slow release.
Will this granular fertilizer dissolve in water?
Yes. This organic granular fertilizer dissolves in water. However, you do not need to dissolve this product in water to apply. Please read the application procedure given above.
Is granular fertilizer better than liquid?
This is an organic, slow-release, soil fertilizer. This product may not give optimum performance if dissolved in water and then sprayed on the leaves or the soil. To get the best out of this product, you just need to simply distribute the fertilizer on top of the soil.
Can I turn granular fertilizer into liquid before application?
Yes, but not required in general. If you have a large portion of this product stock in your house and you are thinking of using this to save money and space? You can turn it into liquid. It takes about 10 minutes to dissolve. Occasion stirring may be necessary. However, if you are thinking of buying this product to convert it into liquid? We would recommend you to buy other products that are more suitable for your needs than this item.
Does granular fertilizer go bad?
Eco granules have 2 years expiry date. We have seen over the years that this product is so good that its expiry date has no relative meaning to the plant’s health. Maybe, because this product is organic.
Does granular fertilizer evaporate?
Eco Granules contains natural phosphorus for plants, so it does not evaporate