Seaweed extract fertiliser. Seaweed extract fertiliser is an organic product. It is available in 100% water-soluble liquid form. Seaweed extract fertiliser can be applied to all plants, including fruit plants, flowering plants, paddy, vegetables, etc. at any stage.
Why should you buy online seaweed extract fertiliser?
Seaweed extract fertiliser contains 63 different macronutrients and micronutrients. Uniquely, Seaweed extract fertiliser is a plant growth promoter as well as a flowering promoter.
To apply this product mix 2 ml in a liter of water and spray on the leaves after 4 pm in the evening. The longer solution stays on the leaves the better it will work. Furthermore, you can mix 4 ml in a liter of water and spray/drench the soil. Seaweed extract fertiliser can be used in drip irrigation or in hydroponics systems. Do not mix Seaweed extract fertiliser with any other plant food. Do not apply on the leaves and on the soil on the same day.
What is the main constituent of Seaweed extract fertiliser?
The main constituent of Seaweed extract fertiliser is Seaweed extract 25% w/w. Apart from Seaweed extracts, it also contains Amino acid, Fulvic acid, Humic acid, Macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, & potassium, and Micronutrients. Please read the information given below for more information.
Seaweed extract fertiliser contains more than 63 different Minerals, Micronutrients, and Many different BioActive matters that are not found elsewhere. Please read the specification given below for more information.
This is to say, seaweed is a completely balanced plant food with many different Macronutrients and Micronutrients and therefore, it is good for all kinds of plants at any stage;
- Flowering plants such as rose plants, Jasmin plants, seasonal flowering plants, etc.
- Vegetable plants such as Bringle, Cabbage, Mango, Lemon, Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Guava, etc.
- Paddy cultivation
- Wheat cultivation
Key benefits of using Seaweed extract fertiliser
- Increases over plant growth. If your plant not growing due to vitamin deficiencies it will promptly correct it
- Helps in the formation of new branches and shoots
- Increases root growth. Repairs damaged roots
- Seaweed extract increases fruit production by many times
- Humic acid present in this product increases flower production by many times
- The amino acid present in this product boost the shelf life of fruits and cut flowers
- Seaweed Extract > 25 % w/w
- Amino Acids + Fulvic Acid + Humic Acid > 1.88 % w/w
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 3000 ppm
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + copper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 900 ppm
- Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1000 ppm
- Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins < 10 ppm
- Auxins + Alginic Acid + Cytokinis + Mannitol + Gibberellins < 500 ppm
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya): After 15 days of planting: Spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- VEGETABLES: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- POTATO: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton): After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: After 15 days of sowing 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval.
- Fertilizer is a completely natural, organic kelp fertilizer for plants
- Made from the finest seaweed plant Ascophyllum Nodosum
- Contains 25% seaweed extract
- Balanced organic plant food
- Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium in organic form
- Also contains Zinc, Boron, Sulphur, Magnesium, etc
- Contains Bio-Active matters
- Extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, spray 10 days before harvesting. To lengthen the life of cut flowers, spray a day or two before cutting. In lieu of trying to catch specific growth stages, apply every 4 to 7 days. This best seaweed fertilizer should be sprayed in the morning or late afternoon when the leaves stoma is open.
- Organic liquid kelp fertilizer will help stimulate natural root growth, mineral uptake, and overall plant growth and vigor. This can be applied to any type of soil or plant without concern for waste or harmful chemicals
- Our liquid seaweed extract fertilizer for plant fertilizer greatly increases your plant’s resistance to stressors such as excessive heat, wind, drought conditions, and more. The seaweed kelp fertilizer will increase the bloom set and size of flowers and fruit. It increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants
- Liquid seaweed acts as an efficacious growth promoter
- Liquid seaweed extract fertilizer is used extensively on a commercial basis, as well as at home for gardeners as an organic soil conditioner
- Reduce herbicide use by adding our liquid seaweed fertilizer [organic seaweed fertilizer], and yet maintain the same kill effectiveness. Using this kelp plant food will lead to healthier crop yields and general plant well being
- Mainly use kelp garden fertilizer on all plants, fruit trees, houseplants as a regular healthful maintenance program to experience healthier plants with stronger, more developed root systems, and bigger blooms and flowers. seaweed fertilizer npk.
- Liquid seaweed solution promotes additional budding
- It extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- The extract lengthens the life of cut flowers
- It can also be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution of liquid seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. When planting seeds or transplanting, water with the solution.
- If applied to crops, the liquid seaweed extract fertilizer increase the nutrient uptake, protein content, and overall quality of the crop.
- Seaweed extract also boosts crop yields, improves the resistance of plants to frost and disease, increases the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, bolsters resistance to stress conditions, and reduces storage losses of fruit.
- It promotes vigorous growth and helps deter pests and diseases on fruit, flowers, vegetables, lawns, etc.
- Seaweed fertilizers are especially useful in organic gardening. They contain almost every micro-nutrient in a fully chelated (immediately available) form.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers act as soil conditioners. The alginates react with metals in the soil and form long, cross-linked polymers in the soil
List of oceanic BioActive matters present in seaweed extract fertilizer
- Trehalase etc
All things considered, we recommend that you buy seaweed extract fertilizer for your plants
Things to read:
Advantages of seaweed fertiliser for plants