Organic fertilizer for paddy. This organic fertilizer for paddy is made from a mixture of high-quality Humic acid, Fulvic acid, Seaweed extracts, and Amino acid. Organic fertilizer for paddy is available in powder form and is 100% water-soluble. As a matter of fact, this is the best organic fertilizer for paddy you can buy in India.
Similarly, this product when applied through the foliar spray in the evening yields the best result. This organic fertilizer for paddy contains many different macronutrients and micronutrients. To understand the composition please read below;
To put it more simply, this is the best fertilizer for paddy. Paddy cultivation is not easy and prone to many problems. Furthermore, paddy is very susceptible to production loss if you do not take proper care of it. For this reason, you must apply paddy fertilizer for maximum output. This product, which can be used in combination with chemical fertilizer or in organic paddy cultivation.
The instruction to use this product is given below.
We guarantee: with each application as per the instruction given below; your production will increase by 10%.
To put it differently, apart from high rainfall or drought conditions, paddy cultivation in India also suffers due to the presence of imbalanced N P K content in the soil. Soil moisture stress due to erratic and inadequate rainfall also affects paddy cultivation.
Fertilizer for paddy contains the following essential nutrients in organic form for best growth; Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Boron, and Copper. As a result, paddy fertilizer offers a 100% guaranty for a minimum 20% production boost. Please read the description below for more information.
11 Macronutrients and Micronutrients present in organic fertilizer for paddy and their benefits
- This product contains Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Boron, and Copper for the best paddy growth
- Nitrogen in the organic form present in organic fertilizer for paddy encourages the vegetative development of paddy plants by imparting a healthy green color to the leaves.
- Organic Phosphorus present in this product is particularly important in the early growth stages. Phosphorus promotes root development (Particularly the development of fibrous roots), tillering, and early flowering. It also increases resistance to disease and strengthens the stems of the paddy plant
- Potassium present in organic fertilizer for paddy enhances the ability of the plants to resist diseases, insect attacks, cold, and other adverse conditions. Influences tillering or branching of plant and size and weight of grain.
- Calcium in organic form promotes the activity of soil bacteria concerned with the fixation of free nitrogen or the formation of nitrates from organic forms of nitrogen.
- Magnesium available in the product acts as an essential constituent of chlorophyll
- Sulfur available in the product helps in chlorophyll production, protein synthesis, and plant function and structure
- Uniquely, iron helps in the synthesis of chlorophyll
- Zinc helps in the transformation of carbohydrates
- Similarly, boron present in the organic fertilizer facilitates the translocation of sugars by forming a sugar borate complex
- Additionally, copper is an important constituent of plastocyanin (copper-containing protein)
How much fertilizer do I need for rice?
How much organic fertilizer for paddy is needed depends upon the paddy variety you have selected. It also depends upon your soil condition. And the time of the year.
Paddy requires the following essential nutrients in organic form or inorganic form for best growth; Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Chlorine, Manganese, Boron, Copper, and Molybdenum.
Briefly speaking, You need to apply 40−50 kg N/ha in the form of inorganic fertilizer [chemical fertilizer] for every ton of paddy grain yield. The rice crop (straw plus grain) consumes around 16 kg Nitrogen per ton of paddy grain yield (10 kg N in grain + 6 kg N in straw). Urea as chemical fertilizer contains 46% Nitrogen.
If you wish to know more about how much fertilizer do I need for rice click here.
Why should you buy organic fertilizer for paddy?
The best fertilizer for paddy. Urea which contains 46% Nitrogen is the fertilizer of choice for the cultivation of paddy rice.
The reason why seagrow is the best because it contains
- Dry matter: 96.40 – 98%
- Organic matter: 56.30% – 60%
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 12000 ppm
- Iron + Calcium + Magnesium + Sulphur + Sodium + Manganese + Zinc + Boron > 6000 ppm
This is to say paddy has been cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers or organic fertilizer for many years now. In contrast, paddy yields have gradually declined over time and farmers have now begun to use organic fertilizer for paddy.
As a matter of fact, one of the best ways is to apply fertilizer for paddy according to the nutrient content of the soil.
What are the nutrients available in organic fertilizer for paddy?
Furthermore, paddy requires the following essential nutrients in organic fertilizer for best growth; Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Chlorine, Manganese, Boron, Copper, and Molybdenum.
Correspondingly, seagrow for paddy, which is an organic fertilizer contains Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Seaweed, Humic acid, Amino acid, Fulvic acid nutrients in organic form. This is the reason why this fertilizer is the best fertilizer for paddy in India.
Is this the best organic fertilizer for paddy?
This is to say when this product is periodically applied it boost paddy growth by many folds. The following chart explains the growth ratio.
- 1st time spray: 8% – 10% boost
- 2nd time spray: 13% – 15% boost
- 3rd time spray: 18% – 25% boost
- When sprayed periodically every 10 days > 35% boost
How do you increase the yield of rice?
How do you increase the yield of rice? If your intention is to increase the yield of rice plantations do not apply fertilizer in excess. Although this fertilizer has no side effect if applied in excess it does increase your expenditure. Which in turn decreases your profit.
To increase the yield of rice apply organic fertilizer as the procedure is given here. This will result in excellent growth as mentioned below;
- 1st spray: 8% – 10% boost
- 2nd spray: 13% – 15% boost
- 3rd spray: 18% – 25% boost
- When sprayed periodically every 10 days: > 35% boost
How can I improve my paddy production?
You can improve paddy production by using Seagrow Paddy 2 times as the foliar application.
You need to Mix 10 gm Seagrow Paddy in 15 L of water and drench the paddy plantation completely in the morning or in the afternoon. If your crop cycle is 90 days do the first spray on the 40th day and the second spray on the 60th day. Furthermore, if your crop cycle is 120 days do the first spray on the 60th day and the second spray on the 80th day.
Organic fertilizer for paddy will boost your paddy cultivation by the following margins:
1st spray : 8% – 10% crop production boost
2nd spray: 13% – 15% crop production boost
3rd spray: 18% – 25% crop production boost
When sprayed periodically every 10 days it will result in over 35% crop production boost