Organic fertilizer for paddy. Paddy cultivation is not easy and prone to many problems. Furthermore, paddy is very susceptible to production loss if you do not take proper care of it.
“We guarantee: If you use Seagrow Paddy 4 times as mention bellow your paddy production will increase by 30% provided you have used adequate Chemical fertilizer”
To put it differently, apart from high rainfall or drought conditions, paddy cultivation in India also suffers due to the presence of imbalanced N P K content in the soil. Soil moisture stress due to erratic and inadequate rainfall also affects paddy cultivation.
Table of contents:
- 11 Macronutrients and Micronutrients present in organic fertilizer for paddy and their benefits
- How do you use paddy fertilizer?
- How much fertilizer do I need for rice?
- Which is the best fertilizer for paddy?
- What nutrients does Rice need to grow?
- Best paddy growth fertilizer?
- How do you increase the yield of rice?
- What are the steps of paddy cultivation?
- Product specification
- How can I improve my paddy production?
11 Macronutrients and Micronutrients present in organic fertilizer for paddy and their benefits
- organic fertilizer for paddy contains Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Boron and Copper for best paddy growth
- Nitrogen in the organic form present in organic fertilizer for paddy encourages the vegetative development of paddy plants by imparting a healthy green colour to the leaves.
- Organic Phosphorus present in this product is particularly important in the early growth stages. Phosphorus promotes root development (Particularly the development of fibrous roots), tillering and early flowering. It also increases resistance to disease and strengthens the stems of paddy plant
- Potassium present in organic fertilizer for paddy enhances the ability of the plants to resist diseases, insect attacks, cold and other adverse conditions. Influences tillering or branching of plant and size and weight of grain.
- Calcium in organic form promotes the activity of soil bacteria concerned with the fixation of free nitrogen or the formation of nitrates from organic forms of nitrogen.
- Magnesium available in the product acts as an essential constituent of chlorophyll
- Sulphur available in the product helps in chlorophyll production, protein synthesis and plant function and structure
- Iron helps in the synthesis of chlorophyll
- Zinc helps in the transformation of carbohydrates
- Boron present in the organic fertilizer facilitates the translocation of sugars by forming sugar borate complex
- Copper is an important constituent of plastocyanin (copper-containing protein)
How do you use organic paddy fertilizer?
Mix 10 gm in 15 L of water and drench the paddy plantation completely in the morning or in the afternoon. Do not use this product under bright sunlight. If it rains within 8 hrs from the time of application, the entire application process must be repeated all over again.
If you are growing a 90 days crop do the first foliar spray on 40th day. 2nd foliar spray can be done on 60th day
If the crop cycle is 120 days we recommend 1st spray should be done between 50 – 60 days and 2nd spray should be done between 70 – 80 days.
As per our observation, more than 2 application of paddy fertilizer is not required always. However, as there are no side effects of organic paddy fertilizer. One can apply up to 3 times.
How much fertilizer do I need for rice?
How much organic fertilizer for paddy is needed depends upon the paddy variety you have selected. It also depends upon your soil condition. And the time of the year.
Paddy requires the following essential nutrients in organic form or inorganic form for best growth; Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Chlorine, Manganese, Boron, Copper and Molybdenum.
Briefly speaking, You need to apply 40−50 kg N/ha in the form of inorganic fertilizer [chemical fertilizer] for every ton of paddy grain yield. The rice crop (straw plus grain) consumes around 16 kg Nitrogen per ton of paddy grain yield (10 kg N in grain + 6 kg N in straw). Urea as chemical fertilizer contains 46% Nitrogen.
If you wish to know more about how much fertilizer do I need for rice click here.
Which is the best fertilizer for paddy?
The best fertilizer for paddy. Urea which contains 46% Nitrogen is the fertilizer of choice for the cultivation of paddy rice.
The reason why seagrow is the best fertilizer for paddy because it contains
- Dry matter: 96.40 – 98%
- Organic matter: 56.30% – 60%
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 12000 ppm
- Iron + Calcium + Magnesium + Sulphur + Sodium + Manganese + Zinc + Boron > 6000 ppm
Paddy has been cultivated without the use of chemical fertilizers or organic fertilizer for many years now. However, paddy yields have gradually declined over time and farmers have now begun to use organic fertilizer for paddy.
One of the best ways is to apply fertilizer for paddy according to the nutrient content of the soil.
What nutrients does Rice need to grow?
Paddy requires the following essential nutrients in organic fertilizer for paddy for best growth; Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Chlorine, Manganese, Boron, Copper and Molybdenum.
Seagrow for paddy, which is an organic fertilizer for paddy contains Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Seaweed, Humic acid, Amino acid, Fulvic acid nutrients in organic form. This is the reason why Seagrow organic fertilizer for paddy is the best fertilizer for paddy in India.
Best paddy growth fertilizer?
Organic fertilizer for paddy manufactured by Saosis is one of the best paddy growth fertilizer.
- 1st time spray: 8% – 10% boost
- 2nd time spray: 13% – 15% boost
- 3rd time spray: 18% – 25% boost
- When sprayed periodically every 10 days > 35% boost
How do you increase the yield of rice?
How do you increase the yield of rice? If your intention is to increase the yield of rice plantation do not apply organic fertilizer for paddy in excess. Although organic fertilizer for paddy has no side effect if applied in excess it does increase your expenditure. Which in turn decrease your profit.
To increase the yield of rice apply organic fertilizer for paddy as the procedure is given here. This will result in excellent growth as mentioned bellow;
- 1st spray: 8% – 10% boost
- 2nd spray: 13% – 15% boost
- 3rd spray: 18% – 25% boost
- When sprayed periodically every 10 days: > 35% boost
What are the steps of paddy cultivation?
- Paddy seed selection
- Land preparation
- Crop establishment
- Water management
- Fertilizer management
- Crop health management
- Post-harvest management
- Compatible Plant Type: All Types of Paddy Plants
- Fertilizer Type: Dry, Powder form.
- Fertilizer Feature: Water Soluble
- Longevity: 2 Years
- NPK Ratio: 12000 ppm approximately
- Organic: Yes
- Season Use: All Season
- Time Release: Slow Release
How can I improve my paddy production?
You can improve paddy production by using Seagrow Paddy 2 times as the foliar application.
You need to Mix 10 gm Seagrow Paddy in 15 L of water and drench the paddy plantation completely in the morning or in the afternoon. If your crop cycle is 90 days do the first spray on 40th day and second spray on the 60th day. Furthermore, if your crop cycle is 120 days do the first spray on 60th day and second spray on 80th day.
Organic fertilizer for paddy will boost your paddy cultivation by the following margins:
1st spray : 8% – 10% crop production boost
2nd spray: 13% – 15% crop production boost
3rd spray: 18% – 25% crop production boost
When sprayed periodically every 10 days it will result in over 35% crop production boos