Buy organic oil cake based fertilizer. Compost mixture of 20 different oil cakes for soil and it’s microbes. Nutrients in Saosis’s Organic Choice is slowly released as the plant needs them, which means there is no danger of burning or killing your plants due to an overdose. Saosis’s Organic Choice is 100% natural and contains no artificial chemicals.
- FRUIT PLANTS such as Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya etc. use 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- VEGETABLE PLANTS such as Beans, Onions, Tomatoes, Watermelon, Carrot, Broccoli, Okra, Capsicum etc. use 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- POTATO PLANTS: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre)
- CROPS PLANTS such as Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton etc. use 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- Compatible Plant Type: All Types
- Fertilizer Type: Dry
- Fertilizer Feature: Water Soluble
- Longevity: 2 Years
- N.P.K Ratio: Less than 3000 ppm
- Organic: Yes
- Season Use: All Season
- Time Release: Slow Release
To know more about this product please visit product page here: Organic Choice Product Page
Why should you buy organic oil cake based fertilizer ?
Addition of oil cakes into soil improves the soil health and quality in many ways. Oil cake fertilizer improves the soil physical, chemical, and biological properties.
What makes oil cake based garden soil fertilizer better than Chemical fertilizer:
- Chemical fertilizers are added to soil in a form the plants can take in easily, nearly instantly. This can be problematic, especially if too much is added to the plant. There is little control.
- Organic fertilizers need time break down fully, supplying a natural, long term benefit to the soil also that plants can feed off of for some time.
- Chemical fertilizers will wash away with several heavy rains or when plants are over watered.
- Chemicals are harmful to micro life within the soil, including all-important earthworms also that help plant roots to grow by creating tunnels for them.
- Most importantly, Organic fertilizers don’t produce harmful gases or pollute water sources like chemical fertilizers do.
- Organic fertilizers build the soil, also promoting a strong structure that supports and nourishes life.
- Finally, There are many benefits to using organic fertilizers rather than purchasing chemical based fertilizers. Hence,not only is organic safer, it’s the natural way to improve the quality of soil.
Key Search Items: Buy organic oil cake based fertilizer | organic soil fertilizer | best organic lawn fertilizer | high nitrogen lawn fertilizer | best fertilizer for garden plants | best soil fertilizer | garden soil fertilizer | npk manure | neem cake organic manure | neem based organic fertilizer | best organic manure | natural fertilizer for plants | organic manure