- Neem oil
- Neem extracts
- Neem cake dust
- Karanja cake and other natural oil cakes with pesticidal and insecticidal properties
- Compatible Plant Type: All Plant
- Fertilizer Type: Dry
- Longevity: 2 Years
- Organic: Yes
- Season Use: All Season
- Time Release: Slow Release
- Organic carbon >72
- Neem oil >15%
- Neem extract >85%
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P205) + Potassium (K20) < 5%
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + Sulphur (S) + Zinc (Zn) + Iron (Fe) < 10000 ppm
- …..And more
- Fruit plants such as Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya etc. Use 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- Vegetable plants such as Beans, Onions, Tomatoes, Watermelon, Carrot, Broccoli, Okra, Capsicum etc. Use 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- Potato plants 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 10 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre)
- Crops plants such as Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton etc. Use 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
- Flower and foliage plants 50 gram / 10 inch pot / 7 days or 4 kg – 5 kg / Acre
How can I protect my plants from insects naturally ?
BLITE protect plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants due to its limonoid content. BLITE is a natural fertilizer with organic pesticidal properties. Neem cake in soil also reduce alkalinity in soil, as it produces organic acids on decomposition. Pure neem extract being totally natural,it is compatible with soil microbes, improves and rhizosphere microflora and hence ensures fertility of the soil.
Organic neem cake also improves the organic matter content in the soil, soil texture, water holding capacity ,and soil aeration for better root development. It is also nitrification inhibitor and prolongs the availability of nitrogen to both short duration and long duration crops.
How do I get rid of plant mites?
Spider mites, some of which are red, infest most species of plants, from trees to vegetables. Despite their tiny size, red mites can quickly become problematic and their feeding will negatively affect the plant’s health and appearance.
Soak about 50 gm of Blite in a liter of water for over night. Filter the solution with the help of a cloth so that the solution does not jam your spray machine. Use the left over material as soil fertilizer. Mix small amount of detergent into the solution to help the oil mix with water. Put few ice cubes or cool the solution by refrigerating it. Completely drench the plant with the solution before Sun rise or after Sun set. Repeat this process once in 12 – 15 days to keep mites away.
List of insects that are effected by Neem based organic fertilizer
Mediterranean fruit fly, Oriental fruit fly, face fly, horn fly, whitefly, housefly, sorghum shoot fly, green leafhopper, house mosquito, flea, head lice, spotted cucumber, aphid, colorado potato beetle, flea beetle, khapra beetle, confused flour beetle, red flour beetle, thrips, moth, corn earworm, bollworm, tobacco budworm etc.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT VISIT https://saosis.com/products/blite
Related Keywords: termite control | natural pest control | control of plant parasitic nematodes | nematode insecticide | pesticide for nematodes | organic neem cake | neem insecticide for plants | neem based organic fertilizer | neem cake powder | neem cake fertilizer | neem organic manure | neem cake in soil | neem cake fertilizer