Buy seagrow rose online. You are buying fertilizer for rose plants online. As the name suggests, this organic fertilizer for the rose plant is specially formulated for the roses.
The seagrow rose fertilizer for rose plants is a concentrated and balanced organic fertilizer. It contains a sufficient quantity of Macronutrients and Macronutrients in chelated form. Chelated organic micronutrients are readily available to plants. In other words, plants can absorb chelated organic micronutrients immediately.
To know how to apply Seagrow rose, please continue to read below;
Why should you buy seagrow rose online for rose plants?
- Organic rose fertilizer, fertilizer for rose plant
- Natural fertilizer for roses with the high Potassium content
- Promotes Lush Foliage, Abundant Blooms, and High Yields fertilizer for roses to bloom
- Organic Micro Nutrients fertilizer to promote flowering
- It improves Disease Resistance
- Slow released Nitrogen fertilizer for roses to bloom
- Specially formulated fertilizer to increase flowering
- Easy to Use and Eco Friendly
Key constituents of organic rose fertilizer?
- Seaweed Extract + Amino Acids + Fulvic Acid + Humic Acid > 90 % w/w
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 2000 ppm
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + copper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 500 ppm
- Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1000 ppm
- Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins < 10 ppm
- Auxins + Alginic Acid + Cytokinis + Mannitol + Gibberellins < 500 ppm
How to apply?
To apply this fertilizer, mix 10 gm in 15 liters of water to prepare the solution. Use this solution to spray on the leaves of the rose plant or any other flowering plants after 4 pm. Be sure to drench the plant completely.
To drench a rose plant you need about 30 ml to 50 ml of the solution, that means, with 15 liters of water you can drench one time approximately 500 rose plants.
If you have the excess solution you can store it in a plastic pet bottle for up to 3 years.
The longer solution stays on the leaves the better it works. Furthermore, to apply in the soil you can mix 2 gm in a liter of water and drench the soil.
Do not spray on the leaves and drench the soil on the same day. Keep a minimum of 7 days apart. This is a concentrated organic food so do not mix with any other rose fertilizer. Detail instruction on the application given below;
Rose fertilizer contains Amino acid, fulvic acid, seaweed extracts, humic acid, micronutrients, and macronutrients in chelated form for quick results. So buy the best fertilizer for the rose plants.
Is this the best fertilizer for rose plants?
This is to say this best fertilizer for the rose plant is made up of Seaweed extract, amino acid, fulvic acid, and humic acid. This product is 100% water-soluble powder form.
It contains high Potassium to make your roses bloom. Another key point, it contains 63 different macronutrients and micronutrients in chelated form (In the chelated form, fertilizer ingredients are readily available to be taken up by plants). With this in mind, this is indeed the best fertilizer for rose plants you can buy online.
How does it work?
Like most flowering plants, roses need specific types of nutrients in their diet for better root growth.
These nutrients ensure healthy growth during the dormant and blooming periods of life. To put it more simply, you should always buy top rose fertilizer for your plants.
There are three main nutrients available in this organic rose fertilizer that roses need primarily: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These macronutrients give rose an all-around boost of supplements for excellent plant health and root growth.
- Nitrogen helps to develop the roots and stem of the rose plant. This nutrient maintains a firm base for the roses in the soil. A strong stem means a strong rose plant
- Phosphorus takes care of the roots of the roses, ensuring they’re well enough to absorb nutrients from the soil. Good roots are the key to healthy rose plants.
- Potassium helps to produce vibrant colors in both the stems and blooms of roses
- Not only does this fertilizer npk work with roses, but also with other flowering plants as well. This saves you money in buying specific fertilizers for different plants
- This organic flower fertilizer encourages bloom growth in your roses with microbe-feeding components
Is Rose fertilizer good for other plants?
This rose fertilizer is organic, contains npk for roses, and slow release. For this reason, it is the best flower booster fertilizer.
For example, you can successfully use the same flower booster fertilizer for English roses, hybrids, newly planted roses, and miniature roses.
On the other hand, perennials and annuals flowering plants will also experience growth with this fertilizer as well, making it easier to care for several distinct plant species.
- Compatible Plant Type: All Types of Rose Plants
- Fertilizer Type: Dry, Granular
- Fertilizer Feature: Water Soluble
- Longevity: 2 Years
- Organic: Yes
- Season Use: All Season
- Time Release: Slow Release