Buy Seaweed extract fertilizer. You are buying liquid seaweed extract fertilizer. Liquid seaweed extract is an all-purpose plant growth promoter that can be applied to all kinds of plants such as fruit plants, flowering plants, etc. The key constituent of liquid seaweed extract is 25% w/w Ascophyllum nodosum and Kelp mixture. This product is orgaSeaweednic and free from chemicals.
Liquid seaweed extract is available in 100% water-soluble liquid form. It can be used as a foliar spray, in drip irrigation systems, or in a hydroponics system.
Mix 2 ml per liter of water to prepare the solution. Use this solution to drench the plant once a week after 4 pm.
Liquid seaweed extract fertilizer is a highly concentrated product. If your plants are small and tiny, please use 1 ml / L of water.
Why should you buy liquid seaweed extract?
Firstly, this product contains approximately 63 different macronutrients and micronutrients in organic form. It also contains a small portion of Humic acid, fulvic acid, and Amino acid, making it a completely balanced plant food.
Key benefits of this Liquid Seaweed Extract on plants and soil
- It contains close to 63 different minerals, vitamins, and enzymes
- It boosts crop yields, improves the resistance of plants to frost and disease
- Increases the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil
- Bolsters resistance to stress conditions, and reduces storage losses of fruit.
- It contains a Balanced Growth Supplement for overall plant growth
- It contains Natural Hormone Supplement for Better Root and Shoot Development
- Growth Booster Supplement for Higher Quality and Quantity Flower and Fruits Developments
By contrast, this is one of the best seaweed extract fertilizers in India. Buy it once and see the result yourself. Truly an amazing performance.
- Seaweed Extract > 25 % w/w
- Amino Acids + Fulvic Acid + Humic Acid > 1.88 % w/w
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 3000 ppm
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + copper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 900 ppm
- Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1000 ppm
- Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins < 10 ppm
- Auxins + Alginic Acid + Cytokinis + Mannitol + Gibberellins < 500 ppm
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya): After 15 days of planting: Spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- VEGETABLES: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- POTATO: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Groundnut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton): After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: After 15 days of sowing 2 ml / 1 L of water every 10-12 days interval.
Liquid seaweed extract fertilizer benefits
Liquid seaweed extract fertilizer has more than 63 different minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. All things considered, Here are 9 reasons to buy the best Liquid Seaweed Extract Fertilizer in India;
- Liquid seaweed solution promotes additional budding
- To put it more simply it extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- The extract lengthens the life of cut flowers
- It can also be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution of liquid seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. When planting seeds or transplanting, water with the solution.
- Chiefly, If applied to crops, the liquid seaweed extract fertilizer increase the nutrient uptake, the protein content, and the overall quality of the crop.
- Likewise, Seaweed extract also boosts crop yields, improves the resistance of plants to frost and disease, increases the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, bolsters resistance to stress conditions, and reduces storage losses of fruit.
- It promotes vigorous growth and helps deter pests and diseases on fruit, flowers, vegetables, lawns, etc.
- Seaweed fertilizers are especially useful in organic gardening. They contain almost every micro-nutrient in a fully chelated (immediately available) form.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers act as soil conditioners. The alginates react with metals in the soil and form long, cross-linked polymers in the soil.
List of oceanic BioActive matters present in seaweed liquid fertilizer
- Trehalase etc
Therefore, we recommend that you buy this product for your loving plants.
Things to read: