Buy granular fertilizer for vegetables. Granular fertilizer for vegetables is organic and free from all kinds of harmful chemicals. Our granular fertilizer for vegetables is made from a combination of Humic acid, fulvic acid, amino acid, and seaweed extracts.
Granular fertilizer can be applied to all kinds of vegetables including root vegetables.
This granular fertilizer for vegetables is 100% water-soluble. It is slow release, contains npk, in other words, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. This product also contains a sufficient amount of organic macronutrients and micronutrients.
To put it simply, this is granular fertilizer is a balanced organic fertilizer.
To apply this granular fertilizer you need to put the granules on the top of the soil near the roots of the plant. There is no need to first dissolve the granular fertilizer in water before application.
Being organic and slow-release the best way to apply this best granular fertilizer is to put it on the soil near the roots of the vegetable plants, flower plants. This organic product can also be used in large scale farming.
When this granular fertilizer comes in contact with water or moisture it will automatically melt providing the vegetable plant with Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Boron, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, and macronutrients, and micronutrients.
Why should you buy granular fertilizer for vegetables?
- Provides vegetable plants with Micronutrients & Macronutrients
- Improve the water holding capacity of the soil
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbial population in the soil
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water retention
This product is one of the best sources of Humic acid, Potassium, and Phosphorus for your soil.
- Humic acid + Seaweed + Fulvic acid > 70 w/w
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (p205) + Potassium (k20) > 3000 ppm
- Boron + Copper + Zinc + Calcium + Magnesium + Sulfate > 2000 ppm
- Cytokinins + Alginic Acid + Mannitol + Gibberellins > 500 ppm….And many more
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Banana, Papaya, etc.): 50 gram per 10-inch pot per 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- VEGETABLES: 50 gram per 10-inch pot per 10 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- POTATO: 50 gram per 10 inch pot per 10 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton, etc.): 50 gram per 10-inch pot per 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: 50 gram per 10-inch pot per 7 days or 8 kg – 10 kg / Acre