Liquid fertilizer for plants. You are buying liquid fertilizer for all kinds of plants, such as fruit plants, flowering plants, paddy plants, vegetable plants, etc. This liquid fertilizer for plants is organic and in addition, It is 100% water-soluble.
This product can be applied to any given state of the plant. That is when the plant is small, big plants, at the flowering season, at the fruiting season, and similarly, in summer, in winter, and so on.
Furthermore, this is one of the best liquid fertilizers for indoor plants. Liquid fertilizer for plants is available in 100% water-soluble liquid form. This liquid fertilizer can also be used in a hydroponics system as well as, in drip irrigation.
Liquid fertilizer is formulated from a mixture of best seaweed extracts, amino acid, fulvic acid, and humic acid. As a matter of fact to know more about the content of this product please read bellow.
This is an all-purpose plant food is designed to help your plants get the nourishment they need to grow by feeding the right amount of nutrients and minerals required by your plants.
Liquid fertilizer for plants makes plants last longer by providing them the sustenance that they need, and with this formula, it is as easy as watering the plants. This breakthrough in gardening has a guaranteed fertilizer analysis of 2-2-0.5.
Why should you buy Liquid fertilizer for plants?
Liquid fertilizer for plants contains approximately 63 different organic plant nutrients. It also contains a small portion of Humic acid, fulvic acid, and Amino acid, making it a completely balanced plant food. Liquid fertilizer for plants can be applied to any plant at any stage.
Key benefits of this Liquid fertilizer on plants and soil
- This product contains 63 different minerals, vitamins, and enzymes
- It boosts crop yields, improves the resistance of plants to frost and disease
- Furthermore, it increases the uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil
- Similarly, it bolsters resistance to stress conditions and reduces storage losses of fruit.
- Likewise, It contains a Balanced Growth Supplement for overall plant growth
- It contains Natural Hormone Supplement for Better Root and Shoot Development
- Growth Booster Supplement for Higher Quality and Quantity Flower and Fruits Developments
- Seaweed Extract > 25 % w/w
- Amino Acids + Fulvic Acid + Humic Acid > 1.88 % w/w
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 3000 ppm
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + copper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 900 ppm
- Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1000 ppm
- Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins < 10 ppm
- Auxins + Alginic Acid + Cytokinis + Mannitol + Gibberellins < 500 ppm
This is a concentrated, liquid fertilizer for plants, to prepare the solution, mix 2 ml in a liter of water. Use this solution to drench the plants completely by spraying. Do not pour the solution on the plant’s leaves.
With this in mind, spray once a week if you are not using any other plant food. Spray in the evening or late afternoon when there is no direct sunlight. The longer solution droplets remain on the leaves the better this product will perform.
Not to mention, do not mix this product with any other plant food.
As matter of fact, you can apply this liquid fertilizer to soil as well. To apply, in the soil mix 4 ml in a liter of water and drench the soil once a week.
Similarly, you can use this product alternate weeks, that is use it as a spray this week, then use it to drench the soil next week.
This product contains a sufficient amount of macronutrients and micronutrients that any plant may require at any stage. If you are using this product we do not recommend that you use any other liquid fertilizer additionally.
Furthermore, we recommend that in addition to this product you use organic products for soil application.
Please click here to check out our soil fertilizers.
This is to say, this one of the best liquid fertilizers for plants available in the Indian market.
Things to read;
Liquid manure and its benefits: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_manure