Organic paddy growth fertilizer with NPK and Micronutrients. This product is suitable for organic cultivation of paddy.
- Dry matter: 96.40 – 98%
- Organic matter: 56.30% – 60%
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 12000 ppm
- Iron + Calcium + Magnesium + Sulphur + Sodium + Manganese + Zinc + Boron > 6000 ppm
- Compatible Plant Type: All Types of Paddy Plants
- Fertilizer Type: Dry, Powder form.
- Fertilizer Feature: Water Soluble
- Longevity: 2 Years
- NPK Ratio: 12000 ppm approximately
- Organic: Yes
- Season Use: All Season
- Time Release: Slow Release
- 90 days crop: Mix 10 gm / 15 L of water and spray on the leaves 2 times. Do the 1st spray between 35th – 40th day. Do the 2nd spray between 50th – 55th day or 10 days after 1st spray.
- 120 days crop: Mix 10 gm / 15 L of water and spray on the leaves 2 times. Do the 1st spray between 50th – 55th day. Do the 2nd spray between 65th – 70th day or 10 days after 1st spray.
- Organic farming: Mix 10 gm / 15 L of water and spray on the leaves every 10 days
- Quantity required per Acre: 100 gm for 1-time spray
Key benefits of using Organic paddy growth fertilizer:
- 1st time spray: 8% – 10% boost in crop production
- 2nd time spray: 13% – 15% boost in crop production
- 3rd time spray: 18% – 25% boost in crop production
- When sprayed periodically every 10 days > 35% boost in crop production
Other benefits of using Organic Paddy Growth Fertilizer:
- Organic fertilizer for paddy contains Carbon, Nitrogen, Calcium, Hydrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Oxygen, Potassium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Boron and Copper for best paddy growth
- Nitrogen in the organic form present in organic fertilizer for paddy encourages the vegetative development of paddy plants by imparting a healthy green colour to the leaves.
- Organic Phosphorus present in this product is particularly important in the early growth stages. Phosphorus promotes root development (Particularly the development of fibrous roots), tillering and early flowering. It also increases resistance to disease and strengthens the stems of paddy plant
- Potassium present in organic fertilizer for paddy enhances the ability of the plants to resist diseases, insect attacks, cold and other adverse conditions. Influences tillering or branching of plant and size and weight of grain.
- Calcium in organic form promotes the activity of soil bacteria concerned with the fixation of free nitrogen or the formation of nitrates from organic forms of nitrogen.
- Magnesium available in the product acts as an essential constituent of chlorophyll
- Sulphur available in the product helps in chlorophyll production, protein synthesis and plant function and structure
- Iron helps in the synthesis of chlorophyll
- Zinc helps in the transformation of carbohydrates
- Boron present in the organic fertilizer facilitates the translocation of sugars by forming sugar borate complex
- Copper is an important constituent of plastocyanin (copper-containing protein)