Organic rose fertilizer. This is a natural organic fertilizer for rose plants. You can use this rose fertilizer for roses in pots. It is a Potassium-rich fertilizer to make more roses to bloom.
It is water-soluble organic liquid fertilizer for roses and other flowering plants.
Organic rose fertilizer contains Amino acid, fulvic acid, seaweed extracts, humic acid, micronutrients, and macronutrients in chelated form for quick results.
- Organic rose fertilizer, fertilizer for rose plant
- Natural fertilizer for roses with the high Potassium content
- Promotes Lush Foliage, Abundant Blooms, and High Yields fertilizer for roses to bloom
- Organic Micro Nutrients fertilizer to promote flowering
- It improves Disease Resistance
- Slow released Nitrogen fertilizer for roses to bloom
- Specially formulated fertilizer to increase flowering
- Easy to Use and Eco Friendly
Saosis soluble Rose Plant Food promotes beautiful blooms and lush foliage. It starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results. Ideal for all types of roses.
Organic rose fertilizer is one of the best natural fertilizers for rose plants. This product is chemical-free & organic rose fertilizer.
This product can also be used as fertilizer for roses in pots or in the open field. It gives plants the nutrients they need to develop lush foliage, abundant blooms, and also high yields.
It is formulated with the best npk ratio for roses. Generally speaking, the best fertilizer for roses.
It adds manure for rose plants with rich organic matter.
Work in a slow-release fertilizer for healthy root development.
This is the best fertilizer for knockout roses, for best result use this product once in every 7 days.
How organic rose fertilizer works?
Like most flowering plants, roses need specific types of nutrients in their diet for better root growth.
These nutrients ensure healthy growth during the dormant and blooming periods of life. To put more simply, you should always buy top rose fertilizer for your plants.
There are three main nutrients available in this organic rose fertilizer that roses need primarily: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These macronutrients give rose an all-around boost of supplements for excellent plant health and root growth.
- Nitrogen helps to develop the roots and stem of the rose plant. This nutrient maintains a firm base for the roses in the soil. A strong stem means a strong rose plant
- Phosphorus takes care of the roots of the roses, ensuring they’re well enough to absorb nutrients from the soil. Good roots are the key to healthy rose plants.
- Potassium helps to produce vibrant colors in both the stems and blooms of roses
- Not only does this rose fertilizer npk work with roses, but also with other flowering plants as well. This saves you money in buying specific fertilizers for different plants
- This organic flower fertilizer encourages bloom growth in your roses with microbe-feeding components
How to use this organic fertilizer?
This is a water-soluble fertilizer for rose plants in powder form.
Mix 1 gm in a liter of water to make the solution.
This product will take care of all your Rose plant’s needs, therefore, do not buy any other rose or flower plant food if you are using this.
** Note: This is a completely balanced rose plant food. It contains the best npk ratio for roses and has the best rose mix fertilizer composition hence do not mix with any other plant food.
Where to use the rose fertilizer
This product once converted into solution by mixing 1 gm in a liter of water, can be applied on the leaves as a foliar spray. It can also be applied to the soil to improve soil quality.
How often to apply
Foliar spray: Prepare the solution by mixing 1 gm in a liter of water. Spray this solution on the leaves of the rose plant. To put it differently, be sure to drench the plant completely.
Apply 1 time in 7 days. Make sure you do not apply any other rose plant food in between.
Soil application: Prepare the solution by mixing 1 gm in a liter of water. Spray this solution on the soil of the rose plant. Make sure your potted rose plant has a good drainage system.
If you are using this product as a foliar spray and also as a soil application. As a result, apply alternate weeks. That is if you do foliar spray today. Do the soil application next week. Repeat foliar spray the week after.
Other related content:
How to grow rose at home